When a person is diagnosed with a condition that cannot be cured, this may be a very trying moment. The goals of the end-of-life care we provide are to lessen the load and make you feel more comfortable during this trying time.
We collaborate with a wide variety of different healthcare specialists in an effort to make this a reality.
Our end of life Carers receive training to provide the necessary assistance to individuals who are living with a terminal disease. Our services are meant to make you or a loved one feel safe, comfortable, and cared for, whether they involve giving you an extra set of hands or more involved care.
We are here to help you with both your physical and mental health. Our staff has been trained to help with the specific needs of a wide range of conditions.
Our care and support is always provided in a manner that is both professional and sensitive. We are able to provide help 24 hours a day as well as occasional visits.
You and the people you care about have full control, and we will do all in our power to fulfil your requirements for care as well as your last desires.
The end-of-life care provided by Heavenly Touch Care is administered with compassion and dignity, and its goal is to assist in the management of pain and to make the patient or the patient’s loved one as comfortable as possible as they near the end of their lives.
The following are some of the ways in which we are here to assist you and your family:
- Planning for the end of life, including funeral and burial arrangements
- Pain management
- Domestic tasks
- Personal care
- Monitoring symptoms, reducing discomfort and managing them
- It gives you the opportunity to spend the last days of your life in the familiar surroundings of your own home, surrounded by the people and things that bring you joy, as well as the cherished memories they hold.
- Our skilled carers provide reassurance. It lets you and your family focus on what’s important while we take care of your everyday tasks, like cleaning the house and making meals.
- When coping with a terminal illness, moving away from people and places that are familiar to you might make things more difficult. Because you or a loved one will be in familiar settings and surrounded by people you know while receiving our palliative care, you will feel more at ease.
- It makes it possible for you to receive continuous care from a specialised team that is assigned to you and is familiar with your preferences and care requirements.